View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:02 AM   #10
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
The information is out there. I was able to find the tools and instructions to free my books from eReader, Mobi and ePub in about 30 minutes and have my books in Calibre in their original DRM form and without in case I need it.

However, the JBL does a great job with eReader DRM books so I'm putting all of those on it anyway. One time entering my unlock info and I'm good to go on all of them.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote