View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Red face Secure eReader books from fictionwise

Love my new Jetbook Lite, but I am having a problem reading my new book that I just purchased from fictionwise. It is a Secure eReader book...so I have the book on my Jetbook Lite and go to enter my information...my name and credit card number. But they don't work and are rejected. I bought this book thru paypal and am now using a new credit card number. I entered both my old and new cr number...neither was accepted...these are master card numbers...does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote