View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 02:12 AM   #52
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Been trying to come up with some things, but this category is tough (especially without a complete list of eligible authors). Cherryh has some titles that sound good, but the most interesting aren't out as ebooks yet.

BTW: Anyone know Robert J. Sawyer's username? I was looking for some of his posts, but couldn't find anything.
RobertJSawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Has he contributed here on our forums? I don't recall seeing him. Just asking not complaining.

BOb
Click image for larger version

Name:	rjsawyer.JPG
Views:	392
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	36508

Charles Stross (cstross on MR)

Click image for larger version

Name:	sctross.JPG
Views:	377
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	36509

I'm also curious. Is Doctorow a member? Does anyone know his user name?

There is a user by the name of Doctorow, but I am unsure.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote