View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 08:37 PM   #445
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookatarian View Post
Sorry I misunderstood.

Have you looked at Aldiko Book Reader? The premium version does some of what you want, and the fee is small. It is one of the highest rated readers and very versatile.

eLibrary Manager is free and fairly robust.
Thanks -I installed eLM which is a free underground app, but couldn't figure out how to connect to a borrowed library book, or even to a network folder where I have a few epubs.

Aldiko sounds more promising - I would try the free version but it doesn't seem to be Fire-compatible. If I can't find a good free app I'll buy the Fire-compatible premium version...
cc_in_oh is online now   Reply With Quote