Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 07:47 PM   #72
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by david8866 View Post
This is getting ridiculous.
I checked my credit card on-line statement today. KOBO credited back the charge. Credit card company said KOBO did it, credit card company has nothing to do with it. (Sometimes credit card companies are more cautious about a foreign purchase, but not this case, not usually about Canada purchase.)
I called KOBO. There was no record of my order. I asked KOBO, should I order another one? No, they will find out for me.
Guess what, I received a new email invoice: amonut $0, no item in the invoice.
This is ridiculous.
Seems its way too hard to give Kobo $$. They are clearly amateurs in a lot of areas....
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote