Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 05:52 PM   #69
Janet54
Connoisseur
Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Voyage, Fire HDX, Fire Phone, Galaxy Note 8,10.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2720 View Post
No shipping notice yet...ordered on the 16th, charged on the 19th. Charge card has not be credited back as some of the others and is not pending...I've been charged since the 19th and not hearing anything else is really getting on my nerves (guess I'm too use to Amazon's efficiency). I also got two confirmation emails right away and then nothing.

Hopefully, it will just show up but I have my doubts.............
Your experience sounds like mine, I emailed them a couple days ago and they acknowledged the order with my shipping order number and said it was not expected to ship until the 25th and then I would get a tracking number. I live in Oklahoma City . Ordered on the 18th with my paypal and it completed and paid them on the 19th.

I have always been a Kindle user but have been looking for an epub reader as I use calibre to convert and also the Library Loan here in OKC sometimes only has epub and I hate reading on the overdrive app. This looks like exactly what I was looking for. I have been playing with the Kobo app on my ipad but so far am unimpressed with it. My fav reader is my paperwhite eink.
Janet54 is offline   Reply With Quote