View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #15
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by judyz View Post
The reality is you are going to do better speaking one on one to a manager in a professional manner. If you are planning on going on a trip that is going to take you over the 14 day return period and worried it might need returning just explain your concerns to the store manager and ask if an extended return policy is an issue.
Thanks judyz!!! That was great advice. I ended up trying that approach at Future Shop actually, went to the returns/exchange desk, where they DID say 14 days, but when I told my situation and she was happy to add the extra time on....even a few extra days after I get back without my asking!

Really didn't realise stores could be so flexible. I'm usually a take-it-as-it-comes kinda person.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote