View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
CSS problem, can someone help me ?

I hope I put this in the right forum part, I am dislectic.

I have a problem, many times I run into books where lines doesn't start on the left,and justify is on.
For now, the only thing is, open the book, see what line is not on the left, go into the .CSS and put the margin on 0, the text-indent to 0, and delete every line with text-align: justify;

My Problem is that I have to open every CSS and edit them manually.
Is there no way of a simple set of rules that I can put with copy and paste in the last part of the CSS that override all that settings.

So I open the book with sigil, go to the css, open it, go to the last line, and set the text-indent to zero, the text-align to left ?

Who can help me with this ?
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote