View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #54
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Ok, I just requested creation of the de_DE team in all 3 subprojects.
Since you are the maintainer of the projects, could you upload the en_US versions of the blanket *.po's? I already have the german translation finished for these :-)
Done (both approving of creation of teams and uploading en versions of *.po). But the slug of project, where *.po're belonged, has been changed to more general (kindle-touch-locale). Here is the new URL of a project.

As you was the initiator of localization, I've also added you as a maintainer of all Kindle Touch projects.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote