View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #6
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Thank you for this post, it helped me rationalize the maddening debate about battery life of the various book readers.

Your math is impressive but hard for me to follow. My take-away is that when I see an absolute value given for the battery life of a book reader I'm seeing Jabberwocky penned by someone's marketing department, not by their engineers.

Thank you again for clarifying this issue.

Last edited by 6charlong; 06-13-2011 at 11:30 AM.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote