View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #362
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleEyePhotos View Post
Will the new feature allow me to identify which collections my books are in as well? I currently have a column for 'collection' which is separate from the standard column for tags. I've been trying to figure out a way to get the collection name listed in the catalog & have not been able to do so yet.
You can specify a custom column to include in the Description header, that should do what you want. See 'Customizing the Output: EPUB/MOBI: Other options: Description header' in the first post of this thread.

G