View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #12
Agrajag
Connoisseur
Agrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it is

Device: Nook Simple Touch
It sends it there so clearly it can talk to the device (though I don't want the books there).

It just seems to not know how to reach the SD card correctly.

FYI, I just easily deleted them as well.

Would it be easy to see that you've found an Android device and then allow the user to edit the Android device? At that point we could say where specifically we wanted books to go. Even better would be allowing multiple entries and then you just prompt. Different readers on the device (I use Aldiko) want the books in different locations.

When you're showing me the books on the device you're only showing me, apparently, main memory. I have books on the SD card. Aldiko and file utilities easily see them. Should Calibre see these too?

Lastly, the entries for sending to the SD card are now grayed out and weren't before.

Last edited by Agrajag; 12-15-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Agrajag is offline   Reply With Quote