View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Oh, come on now. This is getting silly. I didn't think my refusal to buy any more ebooks until 2010 would cause Fictionwise to make such big discounts.

Hmmm.... so this is a total discount of 55 to 70%. Wow. Hmm... if I can manage it with micropay, it's not as if I'm spending new money...
You can resist .... after all, at this rate, they'll get to 90% discounts or start paying us to buy the books by year end.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote