View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 12:07 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I can think of some situations where wifi would actually be an undesirable thing -- I'm thinking of ones where privacy considerations are very big.

Those folks may or may not be the majority, of course.

Personally, if it will do the stuff I need it to, the better visibility of the e-ink, and the greater battery life that goes with it would more than off-set the lack of "laptop" features. But I'm not looking for a fully stand-alone device in the first place, but rather a data appliance.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote