View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #8
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Hope you don't mind me tailgating your thread, DrOhh

@chaley,
Thanks for adding the size options for thumbnails. If one uses the Large option I can't help noticing that there is a lot of unused whitespace in the right-hand text part for each book. I wondered whether it might be an idea to include a few extra bits of metadata (e.g. PubDate or a few lines of the Comments, or even, dare I ask?, a choice) rather than have all that wasted whiteness. I know it's all available on each book details page but at-a-glance is always nice.

P.S. I haven't given up hope that you might also offer a grid view one day...
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote