View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #5
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I also add the separate titlepage that shows title and author. When I scan an old book, if it's in the paper version, it gets put in the ebook version, and that's a page that's always in the paper book.
Yeah, many paper books have that little extra title page, so I suppose there is precedent. I don't necessarily try to create an exact duplicate of a paper book, I often add things like an author and/or illustrator page and a bibliography if not included in the original, because *I* like that stuff. I'll toss in author photos scanned off the dust jacket too when I can.

I was happy to leave that extra title page out before I thought of the text-to-speech thing. Still, it's always possible that one day my eyes would be bad enough to need that feature.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote