View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #22
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
Here's today chapter of my story....

So... I guess now I just wait, hoping I get an email from Zinio. I guess if I don't hear anything in six weeks I'll do a cc dispute.

And I thought an advantage of going "digital" was all about "instant access" I can go down to the drug store and buy one without having to wait for the NEW ONE to come out!
Are you really that desparate to get this magazine digitally? I would immediately call my bank and have them cancel the pymt! That is simply unacceptable service they take your money and you have NOTHING to show for it. You're good, it will never be me getting taken for a ride like the one you're on!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote