View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #14
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I love my paperwhite, though I also had a chance to play with the Kobo Glo and it's a sexy device as well.

Advertising: you can have it removed.
Screensavers: I'd recommend you get a sleep cover case for it anyway. It's awesome because you open the case, and the device is on the last page you read, similar to a paper book. I never even see the screensavers.

Ultimately, if you are going to purchase content for it, check out the various stores and see which one offers the better prices for your genre. For what I read, Amazon has the absolutely best prices, and some ebooks that I read and loved don't even exist in other stores or in paper form.

To get a feel for the price difference in books, check a site like Luzme.com and enter some of the book titles you are interested in. It will show you a price comparison.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote