View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #12
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I looked at the FAQ on the website and it tells you how to setup on Calibre. But I am a bit worried about security. Should I be? So you don't use Dropbox then?
As far as a security risk i wouldn't worry, but your books will be exposed. However folks will have to know your IP address and your port number. I initially set this up for my kindle 2 so I could access books from anywhere in the would with my K2. But I've been able to use this everywhere else.

I do use dropbox but only to sync across my devices. Look for a thread titled "A poor man's Whispersync".

Quote:
Why does it show 2 version for one book (I show hidden files). One is small amount of space, and the other is larger.
Where are you seeing the two files from? The file system or the Moon app. I would guess one is the thumbnail the other is the book

Quote:
Thanks so I should use "My Shelf" it seemed to show all of the books on one row, I kept trying list, but I must be doing something wrong.
Use the grid view see the attached image
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	moon screen view.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	97356  
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote