View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #14744
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Cold Days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I've been reading at a little slower rate since starting my re-read of James Potter And The Vault Of Destinies and am a little bit past the half-way point and enjoying it a lot (again). But Cold Days, the 14th book in The Dresden Files was released today and I've put James Potter aside temporarily and begun reading Cold Days!

Zowie! What a fantastic book! WOW!!

To me, Cold Days is the best, most exciting, most thrilling and most informative Dresden Files book so far. Also Cold Days has finally given me some insight and understanding as to just what that final Apocalyptic Trilogy that Jim promises for the finale to this series might contain.

I'm going to re-read The Hobbit next.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote