View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:33 AM   #18
Kindoll
Enthusiast
Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I read Harbour this year. It was pretty good actually. I've seen the movie Let the Right One In, but haven't read it yet.
I really liked the book LTROI. I thought the film was good too, but I've only watched the original, not the remake.

I was looking at Harbour just a moment ago. I might have to get it.

I hope to start Little Star in the next few days.

I like how Lindqvist uses tragic figures in his books, IMO making them very believable characters. Especially David in Handling The Undead.
Kindoll is offline   Reply With Quote