View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #23
Noranoo
Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Noranoo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Vox
i like my vox. i chose it because of more open formats available to read on it. it does what i wanted it to do. its no ipad replacement, but hey, it wasnt supposed to be. i thinkt hey could've made it a super reader without as many hiccups such as WFS and SOD, security and problems updating etc. i havent applied the latest update...having stuff shoved down my neck has never appealed. i dont buy books using my vox and i tend to use amazons books/website either bought or free and sync from desktop..im happier not having passwords floating around on an unsecure unit and not having a multi-buy option is just neanderthal for example.

mmm..would i recommend it? well, i might buy my 14yr old one..to use as a reader.
would i recommend it to friends? probably not. because i think kobo support is just way too unreliable etc if you run into issues...also because i dont think kobo listen to their users sufficiently in order that they are more informed as to where they go next with either product or updates.

but i still wouldnt be without mine right now...
Noranoo is offline   Reply With Quote