View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 09:17 PM   #30
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
Okay, that's really bizarre. I just checked using a Baen-and-therefore-DRM-free book as an example, and you're right, it does show file type.

So Kobo (i) doesn't show file type for kepubs & (ii) e-publishes Captivated by You only in some geolocations as kepub. As I said, really bizarre. Makes one feel one needs a secret decoder ring to interpret their pages.

I haven't actually bought anything off Kobo yet, but now that Diesel has closed down, I may well do so in the future.
The new information shown is the download options for the book. If nothing is shown, then the book doesn't have any download options (i.e. it can only be synced directly to a Kobo app or device).
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote