View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #58
rrrlakin
shu-shu
rrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenrrrlakin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: two Astak PP/various kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Ordered the EZReader 6" a few days ago at ezreader.com. Paid with Paypal with two-day shipping. My bank says funds have been transferred. And from Astak? Nada. Silence. No e-mail confirmation. No hint of awareness of my purchase. Am I just being impatient or what?
If a few days ago means more than three, then with two day shipping you ought to have it by now. For some reason, if you pay with paypal you don't get automatic shipping confirmation. Don't know exactly why. Call customer service at Astak. They do good work.

Bob Roberts
rrrlakin is offline   Reply With Quote