View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 04:17 AM   #5
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Sorry, but that's crap. If I've the option for alignment, and I use it, I make the decision, not the software or a holy committee.
I agree completely. It should be a personal decision. However, there are always some groups who start a kind of holy war to try to persuade other of their version of the truth.

Anyway, I always set it to full justification and I hope Sony will support the it in the (near?) future.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote