View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
You know, I was in that crowd, and I couldn't make out part of what the man said then either .... not where he said "That's why you guys ..... something"

Does anyone have better hearing than mine and can tell me what he said? Because I can't understand it in the video any better than I could in person.
David apparently has excellent hearing. he quoted him (3 posts up) as saying

"Well that's why you guys are going away...just so you know."

so ricky, what are your thoughts on that conference ??
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote