View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 07:42 PM   #36867
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Many Happy Returns Stitchawl - I'll raise a glass to you later.
Thanks!

Quote:
It's mine in 12 days time, and I've just bought my present (on behalf of my wife) today, and had it fitted. A Digital Radio for the car, with hands free Bluetooth for my phone and a jack for my iPod. I'm a happy bunny.
"The only difference between men and boys are the price of our toys." Looks as if you chose well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I never knew there was a 'left handed' ruler Stitchawl, although I have heard of left handed scissors. I'm glad you are having a fun time with all your gifts on your birthday.
As a 'righty,' you'd be amazed how how many things that you use daily are difficult for us lefties... Soup ladles with spouts on the 'wrong' side, measuring cups with the numbers on the wrong side, spiral notebooks with the spiral binding on the wrong side, even serrated kitchen knives have the serrations on the wrong side! We've had to learn how to cope with these things, and none are particularly earth shattering, but it's sooo much easier when we get a lefty version. On the other hand (pun intended,) I did finally find a left-handed mug...

A friend of mine used to rib me about complaining about this problem... until he tried cooking in my left-handed kitchen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I also never heard of a left handed ruler, but it makes sense.
It makes life so much easier for us. But I'd never heard of an inside-reading folding ruler before. That makes great sense too!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote