View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #36864
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
...There is a brand new 'left handed' ruler! That had to be ordered on-line!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I never knew there was a 'left handed' ruler Stitchawl, although I have heard of left handed scissors....
I also never heard of a left handed ruler, but it makes sense. A lot of folks have never heard of an inside reading folding ruler, but they're the only kind I buy. They're much more convenient and useful in my opinion than the "normal" outside reading rules, but only a few places carry them. Many of the employees I've encountered at local hardware stores have given me a blank stare whenever I've asked for one.

An inside reading rule:

A "normal" folding rule:

WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote