View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #36863
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I never knew there was a 'left handed' ruler Stitchawl, although I have heard of left handed scissors. I'm glad you are having a fun time with all your gifts on your birthday.

orlok - Happy pre-birthday and what a great gift your wife gave you; it's just what you wanted.

I'm waking up with my morning coffee and making my Christmas Eve and Christmas day grocery list. I really dread being in stores so close to holidays; the crowds are crazy.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote