View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 02:46 AM   #38
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
No I am seeing "101-01-01T10:00:00". When I go back to the old DB, it shows as "101-01-01T00:00:00". That makes me think time zone issues.
I think you are right about timezones, but that leaves me with a different problem -- why. Looking at the code, it compares the year/month/day in UTC, so the timezone shouldn't play a role. And of course, it doesn't break for me.

As you can run from source, could you put a print statement into gui2/library/delegates.py after line 94 (in DateDelegate)? Something like
print(d.year, d.month, d.day)
What I am looking for is evidence that the date is in localtime and somewhere the date is being adjusted across midnight.

Thanks for your help!
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote