View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:16 AM   #126
kaswistry
kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Okay. I'm having trouble getting the plugin to work.

So here's what I did:

I downloaded the plugin and installed it as part of Calibre. So now "X-ray" appears as one of the items on the menu.

I click create X-ray and enter details from Shelfari and Wikipedia and it creates the file. I proceeded to copy the file to the SDR folder of the ebook.

This is where it gets tricky.

I tried this on TWO different books: "The Girl Who Can Fly" and "The Hypnotist" .

"The Girl Who Can Fly" says X-ray is unavailable for the book while "The Hypnotist" says 'This book does not contain X-ray concepts".

I'm pretty sure it has ASIN and GUID as I used MobiMetaEditor to check if the books do.

If it helps, I am running a jailbroken Kindle Touch at 5.3.2 with Unified Application Launcher and Custom Screensaver installed. I'm not sure if those files can affect the X-ray but I'd like to mention it anyway.

What do you think did I do wrong?

Last edited by kaswistry; 02-02-2013 at 04:21 AM.
kaswistry is offline   Reply With Quote