View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #115
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
So does that mean when you use Amazon prime lending library that works with an audible book? Do you have to have an audible account membership?

I have yet to use the KFHD to access the Prime lending library because it isn't intuitively obvious where you access it like it is on my Kindle DX. Where is it?
I don't know. Ive never used the Prime lending library. I was asking if it would work with audible audio books I already have. If you find out anything let us know
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote