View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 04:04 PM   #47
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichL View Post
Mr. Card has, and preaches three beliefs which I actively fight against. There is no way on earth I would ever donate to an organization espousing any of his beliefs so why in the world would I support him by buying his books?
Am I alone in seeing a fundamental contradiction between claiming to believe in the idea of free speech, and punishing anyone who says something that you disagree with?

If you believe that someone's views are wrong, engage in reasoned dialogue with them and show them why they should change their views.