View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 07:18 AM   #5
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by robcohen View Post
Hi,
I though this was working properly a few weeks ago - using Calibre Library on the Xoom to select/download books while running Calibre's content server on my PC.

Now I'm seeing that books are downloading onto the Xoom in the /mnt/sdcard/kindle directory correctly but placing them into a sub-folder with the author's name. The Kindle reader on the Xoom does not find books in sub-folders so now I'm back to square one and using the cable to transfer them manually.

Have tried adjusting Preferences/Sending Books to Devices/Save Template, even going as far as completely blanking out the entry there but it still results in the same sub-folder structure. Isn't there a way to specify the template to copy the books over in a flat directory format? Removing the / seems to do nothing - same with any combination of {title] or {authors}.

Ideas?

Thanks, in advance!

Rob
Sorry for barging in here, but ...
It was my understanding that the clients, Xoom etc. would use a web browser to access to Calibre content server on your PC ?
( I don't use that, yet, so no real experience here)
According to your post you use a Calibre instance running on your Xoom as well ?
That could be the problem, OR I also don't quite understand you problem.
Cheers
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote