View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #11
cearbhallain
Groupie
cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by gollu View Post
The best book in the genre I've read is The Mote in God's Eye by writers Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, . It's a real good science fiction and deserves to be read.
I loved that book as a teenager, but when I read it again as an adult (after having made my husband read it) I found it impossible. It didn't hold up for me very well at all. I don't think the husbeast liked it much either, but he didn't make a big deal about it. (Thank goodness because I'm still smarting over his reaction to the Time Traveler's Wife).
cearbhallain is offline   Reply With Quote