View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #9
cearbhallain
Groupie
cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwimick View Post
Im not sure whether they are on ebook but Mike Shepherds' Kris Longknife series is a good read with a female lead.
I was given last year's novel to read, not having read any of the others. It's a hyuge series, but I have to say that the book was enjoyable even as a stand alone. They are indeed, classic space opera written by a former navy guy. I was characterizing it to my friends as "tall ships in space".

I've been thinking about reading some of the first books, but my TBR pile is a bit daunting right now.
cearbhallain is offline   Reply With Quote