View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 01:50 AM   #9
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post

Actually, one of our members mentioned the Zinio reader to me, which I've been checking out. It's a flash-based offline magazine reader for PCs, has a lot of magazines available as individual issues and subscriptions, and some of them can be printed to PDF, allowing you to potentially save individual pages, or the entire mag, and even print them out.
Zinio app is awesome on the iPad! I downloaded the latest National Geograhic issue and it blew my socks off! Fantastic color photos and interactive sections are often included (short film on cover of Great Migration issue as example). I also have it on my Mac computer at home but I read it on my iPad.

HIghly recommended for Pcs, Macs, and portable devices.
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote