Thread: Accessories Do you use screen protectors?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #15
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I have a case for my Sony prs-300 and that has been fine for me. No scratches. The screen also doesnt get dirty. I think because it's not a touchscreen it doesnt really suffer from fingerprint issues. I plan to use a case for my kindle 3 when it arrives. I quite like the offical case because it comes with the strap. My Sony case doesn't. Still trying to decide between the case with or without the light.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote