View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 01:34 AM   #6
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
If you are looking for an LCD reader you might be interested in this:

http://www.jr.com/augen/pe/AGN_EBA701/

I don't know how well it works, but I have one on pre-order. I'm currently using my iPhone to read at night when I don't want to have a book light on, but I really want a larger screen.

I *love* my PB360 but it doesn't have wifi. What are you looking for the wifi for? If it's just to transfer/buy books that is easily done with a computer and side-loading via calibre. I have had Kindles and Sonys and never used the wifi/whispernet.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote