View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:25 AM   #5
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah98 View Post
I just bought a Pandigital Novel today to test out. I already have a Nook, an Asus T91mt tablet, and my wife has an ipad.

Long story short, it is going back to the store tomorrow. The LCD had a weird dark spot on it, and that will be my excuse to return it.

Here are my thoughts on my experience with it today:

I downloaded an excellent guide on Slatedroid (thanks Nate!), and had it hacked within a few minutes of owning it. I installed lots of apps, and a really good launcher. Overall, it is a good, cheap alternative ($124 after rebate and 20% off coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond) to the ipad or other tablets. The problem is, you get what you pay for.
Uh, are you able to reset it to the original firmware? How can you return it, hacked?
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote