View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:00 AM   #18
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank's View Post
Ya, that will be the solution for me in the moment. I will prepare everything in Sigil and then just mark and copy the text I need and then paste it into word to keep working and hightlight text there. The printing then later on out of word isn't a problem, so that should do it.
I'm still unclear just what you're doing? If you're going to end up printing from Word, how is going into Sigil first helping you? Why not do it all in Word?
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote