View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #34451
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
So mentioning that I had three double stacked Chocolate and Vanilla Oreos for a snack would be bad? I am having them with a nice Pu-erh

MODS.... Am I allow to call people bad names here? No? Oh... OK. More than one way to skin a cat...

ProfCrash, a few days ago I went to the Chinatown district of Kobe and stocked up on supplies. Yesterday I went to the computer district in Osaka and stocked up on supplies (It's common in Japan for similar stores to all be in one area rather than spaced out around different neighborhoods. Makes no sense to me re:competition, but that how they like it.)

Today I'm going to the VOODOO district....

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote