View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #33
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
I can't replicate this bug.

In the meantime I updated my XTerm package. I added keyboard shortcuts to open popup menus and change font size.
  • <ALT> 1 => opens popup main menu
  • <ALT> 2 => opens popup vt menu
  • <ALT> 3 => opens popup font menu
  • <ALT> - => decreases font size
  • <ALT> = => increases font size

You can also easily customize terminal, shortcuts or fonts by editing Xresources file in xterm/layouts folder within the package.
A question -
I don't see a row for function keys, f1..f10(12) but I do see a "F" meta key.
So are the function keys generated with the F 1 .. F 10 key pair sequence?
If so, does <ALT> F 1 sequence work? Or will it work before your done?

The reason I ask, the virtual terminals are accessed via <ALT>F1 ... <ALT>F10 (or F12) - however many of them you have turned on in /etc/inittab.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote