View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 10:22 AM   #10
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
I tried the program. It is very fast but it makes the page too big. One page of comic takes 1.3 pages, with the remainder of the second page blank. I tried the comic-portrait and crop page option but it still looks the same. How do you set it up for comics?

Also, how do you select more than one file to convert? It only seems to select one file at a time, which results in my initial problem, too many files.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote