View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
IMHO using Perfect Viever is better idea than converting images for KDHX.

Our Kindle Comic Converter have KDHX output profiles too but I'm not convinced that this model need any conversion. If you will try KCC I have two tips for you:
- Disable High/Ultra quality as high quality zooming is not needed on machine with this resolution.
- Enable Strech/Upscale if you want images use full screen. I'm quite sure that your source images are smaller than KHDX resolution.

Last edited by AcidWeb; 12-17-2013 at 04:04 PM.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote