View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #21587
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
See? THAT is why I said 'spayed.' I didn't get neutered. (I pray Tom didn't either!) ...
Of course the operation didn't really 'neuter' me. It took 40 years of marriage to do that!

To my darling wife: You know I'm joking, baby! Love you! All the muches in the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
...I was one of those wimps. I walked like a saddle-sore cowboy after a hard trail ride, and stepping down from a street curb (and bouncing) made my eyes water. No work or play for me! But only for about two days. But then, by the 3-4th day, like Tom, it was as if I were growing cactus in my shorts! ...
Amazingly, I hardly felt any discomfort at all those first two days, but the third made up for it in spades. I really paid the price for acting as if I were Superman those first two days. Had I known then what I know now, I would have scheduled a week off work and stayed in bed the whole time; pain or no pain.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote