View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #5
peitsao
Addict
peitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo mini, PW3,NookST
I have never been able to get my T1 and android razr to sync the last page number. I use the Sony reader on my cell phone and I can log on the reader store from both devices, but they never sync. The problem seems to be the T1, since my reader for pc and razr sync the last page quite well. My T1 does not sync with my reader for pc either, unless I hook it up w/USB, and even then, it's not always good at update on last page read. I think the T1 needs an update to make it sync with my other devices. Anyone else have this problem with their T1?
peitsao is offline   Reply With Quote