View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:34 AM   #5
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by syazici View Post
Many thanks for all of th eresponses. But I have two concerns with the TABLETs:
1) Battery Life.
2) Not as good as the e-book readers for the eyes.
May I have some more commentson these?
And if possible, as I am new in this market, could anybody recommend me some of the Android based tablets...

One more thing: what about OCR based pdf files? Because 85% of my archieve is OCR based articles & documents. So for those can I use an e-book reader?

Might give you the best of both worlds - pretty new on the market though:

Ectaco Color

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=167587
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote