Thread: WOW!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 12:13 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Not sure who did it. I looked for it the moment I received the email but it was already gone. Either my email server is slow (possible) or more likely the mod who deleted it ran across it on their own. Either way, thanks for reporting it desertgrandma.
I did not report it......I was just looking at the posts, and before I knew it, they were gone! Someone else here is on the ball......
Donnagedden, there was someone who posted 4 (think) messages about buying gaming stuff from them....'safer, faster," etc....funny. A real salesman........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote