View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #10
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
I expect prompt bug fixes and hope for performance tweaks and new or improved functions. Whenever I buy a new gadget/device (which isn't often any more) I also check user forums first, to see if bugs and other problems appear to be handled in a timely fashion.

That said, it's a long time since I was an early adopter in any area. These days I prefer to let other people take the risks and deal with the inevitable bugs, breakdowns and such. Only after six or more months and after initial bugs and problems have been ironed out entirely, will I seriously think of buying.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote